Admission Procedures for Foreign Students
The foreign student-applicant seeking admission in First City Providential College must observe the following rules and procedures:
The applicant must submit the following:
- Letter of intent from the student identifying preferred program of study and academic year.
- Payment of 2,000PHP for certificate of admission fee.
- Two (2) original copies of the (HIGH SCHOOL) transcript of records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in the student’s country of origin.
- Recommendation letters from two (2) school officials or Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Photocopy of passport data page and birth certificate authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in their country.
- Notarized Affidavit of Financial Capability including bank statements.
- 2X2 ID picture (2 pcs)